DFW Airport provides an exceptional customer experience for millions of passengers traveling to or through the fourth largest airport in the world. This dynamic Manager position provides opportunities to work as part of our brand new Yield Management team developing a strategy to maximize parking revenues. If you enjoy a number crunching, data-driven work environment where you can solve problems and implement creative yield management and pricing strategies, we want to hear from you!
- Act as a strategic business partner to identify the plan and strategy for revenue maximization and ancillary revenue generation.
- ·Apply relevant yield management demand forecasting techniques and develop/implement optimization algorithms to maximize revenue across all parking products.
- Understand and measure consumer behavior to create pricing strategies and price points that appeal to different customer segments and maximize revenue.
- Identify issues in data or the marketplace, diagnose root cause and be able to create a strategy to implement a fix.
- Demonstrate your advanced technical skills to build reports, incorporate automation, develop forecasts, manage databases and interface with the IT team.
- Develop strategic and operational revenue plans for the airport’s various parking products, measure the key metrics and then communicate results in written, visual or verbal format throughout all levels of the organization, primarily the C-suite.
As a Yield Management Manager, your key role will be to support the execution of the airport’s strategic plan in revenue maximization and continue to enhance the airport’s contribution to our community and region. DFW Airport’s success depends on your ability to execute the plan, build strong working relationships, and effectively meet project deadlines.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing analytics, statistics, economics, industrial engineering, operations research or a related field.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in the travel/hospitality industry, revenue management, business development, operations research, pricing strategy, database management, optimization, forecasting or decision-support analysis.
- Strong preference for relevant experience using advanced Microsoft Excel, MicroStrategy BI and/or Tableau, HTML, SQL, SAS, Python, R, Google Analytics.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.