As a Guest Services Specialist, you will operate 35’ and 46’ commercial buses and will be responsible for providing first-line customer service and transportation to guests for special events and tours. You will also directly contribute to the airport’s continued growth of our core of business by providing off gate operations and increasing capacity. You’ll have the opportunity and rewarding challenge to work on the airfield interacting with travelers from all over the world.
What you will be doing:
- Operate a commercial bus on the Aircraft Operations Area (AOA) to support irregular operations, emergency response, and airline hardstand events for evacuation of disable aircraft.
- Conduct data collection and integration on passenger counts, mileage/time logs, malfunction, and accident reports to ensure equipment is safe and passenger counts are being kept.
- Provide team-oriented efforts including fueling and cleaning buses and staff vehicles daily.
- Proactively respond to customer injuries and emergencies and act as initial point of contact during these events and relays emergency information to appropriate persons.
What you need:
- High school education or equivalent.
- One (1) year experience in a position requiring extensive public contact.
- Possession of a class C driver’s license.
- Possession of or ability to pass test for Class B Commercial driver’s license with a passenger (P) endorsement. Written portion of test must be successfully completed prior to employment. Cost of Class B Commercial driver’s license to be borne by incumbent.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees, and over the past five years we achieved almost every strategic objective and performance goal that we set out to achieve.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of more than 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional Airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join our Transportation department and help us re-imagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW and live and work with purpose.