Under general direction of the Vice President Risk Management, the Senior Manager of Enterprise Risk Management implements and evolves the Airport’s Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) framework. They will be responsible for the overall facilitation and promotion of the ERM process and provision of risk management delivery support.
What you will be doing:
- Maintaining ownership and functional administration for the ERM information management system and analysis software.
- Coordinating and planning the Airport’s Risk Council and supporting ERM working groups.
- Designing, delivering and maintaining education, training and awareness programs in support of the Airport’s ERM initiatives.
- Providing day-to-day administration of the Rolling Owner Controlled Insurance Program (R/OCIP).
- Managing all Enterprise Risk Assessment activities; facilitating the Airport-wide risk assessment process, including management of the risk assessment survey, identification of participants, and launch; coordinating and supporting business unit-specific risk assessment efforts.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree with major in Insurance, Finance, Accounting, Risk Management, or a related field.
- Six (6) years of experience in enterprise risk management and strategic risk management implementations.
- Four (4) years of supervisory responsibility.
- Must have one or more of the following industry certifications: Associate in Risk Management (ARM), Charter Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU) or Certified Risk Management (CRM) or equivalent.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
- Subject Matter Expert in administering a R/OCIP.
- Project management experience.
What we desire:
- Master’s Degree
- Project Management Professional (PMP), or similar certification.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- One or more of the following industry certifications: Associate in Risk Management (ARM), Certified Risk Management (CRM) or equivalent
- Bilingual Spanish/English
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.