As a Sr. IT Security Analyst, you will be responsible for developing and implementing a comprehensive information security program – including coordinating implementation, optimization, and operation of vulnerability, penetration, and patch scans for network, hardware, and applications. You will also have the opportunity to work with a team of industry-leading IT Security experts who are currently safeguarding the fourth largest airport in the US, and 11th largest in the world.
What you will be doing:
- Performing control and vulnerability assessments to identify control weaknesses and assess the effectiveness of existing controls.
- Executing risk assessment activities, analyzing the results of audits (performed by other groups) to produce recommendations of acceptable risk and risk mitigation strategies.
- Working on deploying, tuning and running vulnerability-scanning and penetration-testing tools.
- Reporting residual risk, vulnerabilities and other security exposures, including misuse of information assets and noncompliance, to DFW's management.
- Collaborating on critical IT projects to ensure that security issues are addressed throughout the project life cycle.
- Performing analysis on threat alerts from various security tools, including Intrusion Detection and Prevention tools, firewalls, antivirus systems, user behavior analytics tools, proxy devices.
- Investigating security intrusions.
- Monitoring and analyzing Intrusion Detection Systems (IDS) and Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) to identify security issues for remediation.
- Recognizing potential, successful and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises through reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information.
- Evaluating/deconstructing ransomware, malware (e.g. obfuscated code).
- Communicating alerts to leadership team regarding intrusions and compromises to their network infrastructure, applications and operating systems.
- Preparing the Monthly Metrics on briefings and reports of analysis methodology and results.
- Consolidating and conducting comprehensive analysis of threat data obtained from classified, proprietary to provide indication and warnings of impending attacks against networks.
- Configuring and managing security integration components in Microsoft 365 hybrid environments.
- Monitors and interprets Azure AD Connect events, Azure AD access reviews and Manage MFA.
- Provides escalation point for Systems Admins team as a support for O365 related incidents on Threat Management.
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science or a related field.
- Five years of progressive experience in cyber security or similar IT infrastructure.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above on a year-for-year basis.
- Possession of a valid class C driver's license.
What we desire:
- Knowledge of malware analysis/reverse engineering concepts
- Understand attacker methodology and penetration testing concepts
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytic skills with the ability to de-construct problems (especially hunting anomalous pattern detection).
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of a network systems design and implementation, including hardware, software, communications standards and documentation.
- Ability to manage projects.
- Ability to plan and develop time and cost estimates for network projects.
- Ability to oversee and coordinate the work of technical personnel.
- Security Certifications: CISSP, CEH and Security+, PenTest+
- Firewall Certifications
- Microsoft Azure Security Engineer Associate, MCSA: Office 365
- CCNA certification
- Load Balancer Certifications
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees, and over the past five years we achieved almost every strategic objective and performance goal that we set out to achieve.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of nearly 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional Airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join our IT department and help us re-imagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW and live and work with purpose.