As a Development & Leasing Administrator you will be a part of DFW Airport’s Commercial Development team. We are seeking someone creative with strong writing skills, marketing and visual presentation experience to ensure newsletters, brochures, the website’s content is updated and accurate. You will be conducting research and preparing professional collateral that will impress, all while honing your leadership skills.
What you will be doing:
- Coordinating resources to enhance communication programs for customers, including the development of internal and external briefings, e-mails, web-based communications, newsletters, push communications to tenants, presentations, talking points, and other tactics
- Creating copy / write for Commercial Development marketing initiatives (communication strategies, marketing collateral, brochures, ads, and exhibits for print and email brochures)
- Designing, developing, and maintaining Commercial Development Department website content
- Monitoring real estate market conditions, perform trend analysis and develops and maintains a market information system
- Identifying and applying for award applications for Commercial Development and DFW Airport to receive local and global awards, and research opportunities for various marketing and sponsorship activities
- Assisting in the development and lease of real estate property and facilities, including coordinating property management, alterations, inspections, appraisal services and tenant activities
- Providing support, as needed, to other key projects for the department
What you need:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, business management, construction, real estate or a related field.
- Five (5) years of professional-level experience in commercial real estate development, sales or leasing, law or public administration, construction or property management and/or redevelopment of facilities.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
- Ability to prepare and create advanced PowerPoint presentations
- Ability to establish and maintain a variety of computerized records and manual filing systems.
- Ability to read, understand, interpret and explain legal documents, regulations, financial reports and business proposals.
- Strong writing and communication skills
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.