How To Apply
Click Apply Now. Register or log-in to your account. Complete the application in its entirety, including any questionnaire, and click Submit.
If you have questions about the application process, please access our Frequently Asked Questions
At any time during the application process, you can click on the Job Title to which you are applying to return to this page to access the FAQs.
As Airport Operations Center (AOC) Duty Officer you will monitor and coordinate airfield and landside communication activities to ensure safe and efficient operations of DFW International Airport. You will be utilizing established AOC procedures, processes, and federal aviation regulations in coordinating airport operational activities.
What you will be doing:
- Responding to landside emergency incidents and serves as logistics officer in support of public safety, security, maintenance, customer service and environmental responses.
- Performing supervisory duties which include performance, attendance and conduct.
- Coordinating and dispatching staff to airside and landside activities including maintenance and repair response, customer service activities and environmental support services.
- Performing emergency call up of off-duty staff as determined by Airport Duty Manager.
- Developing and issuing scheduled and special reports as directed by AOC management.
- Creating routine and emergency work requests in support of maintenance, customer service, environmental, public safety, and security activities.
What you need:
- High school curriculum or equivalent and completion of 30 hours of college coursework in Airport or Emergency Management or a related field.
- Four (4) years of experience in either airport operations or operations center management.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
What we desire:
- Prior supervisory experience. Knowledge of the operations of a medium or large hub airport.
- Knowledge of the operations of a medium or large hub airport.
- Ability to respond to emergency call-up and to work adjusted shifts under routine and non-routine events.
- As the AOC’s field representative during emergency events, required to use high level reasoning and problem solving in resolving and responding logically to special and emergency events.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.