As an IT Quality Assurance Manager, you will manage the budget, resources, and personnel necessary to ensure the relevance and quality of systems and applications prior to deployment in the production environment. You will ensure all work performed addresses goals and performance objectives and complies with Airport Board policies and procedures. You will work closely with Airport Board staff, vendors, contractors, and outside agencies to accomplish these tasks.
What you will be doing:
• Manage the Quality Assurance and Business Analyst Teams to support project life cycle.
• Define and develop a quality strategy to ensure the final product satisfies business objectives and user expectations.
• Ensure current and future systems that are planned, developed or procured meet Board standards and are compatible.
• Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value.
• Achieve quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews; determine system improvements; implement change.
• Plan, monitor, and supervise the activities of subordinates and contractors. Identify and resolve gaps in skills, processes, and resources.
What you need:
• Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, business or a related field.
• Six (6) years of relevant work experience eliciting requirements, test planning and test execution activities with multiple, simultaneous quality assurance efforts within Information Technology.
• Four (4) years of progressively responsible professional experience in Business Analysis and Quality Assurance.
• Four (4) years of direct supervisory experience.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license
What we desire:
• Advanced experience with Quality Assurance and Business Analysis tools
• Quality Assurance related certification (CQE, CSQE, ISTQB or other ASQ certification is a plus)
• Certification as a Business Analyst
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.