As an ITS Training & Communication Specialist you will coordinate with DFW International Airport Board staff to help them learn and better utilize IT technology solutions. Communication efforts include developing training content for distribution online or live delivery to users, drafting and editing instruction materials, brochures, articles, videos, and presentations to inform and educate Board employees and contractors.
What you will be doing:
- Plan, schedule and deliver IT training sessions of commercial off the shelf and proprietary applications via webinars and workshops utilizing current technology for groups and individuals.
- Support IT service delivery in partnership with our Business Technology Partner staff, by serving as a training resource for IT approved projects. Determine training content and communications requirements for assigned projects.
- Work closely with the Sr. IT Solutions Desk Manager to develop annual training material and plans. Manage and maintain content for Training Library, coordinate activities with third-party providers.
- Prepare and distribute IT communications content for delivery to end users. Manage training and meeting logistics as needed.
- Assist group managers with new hire onboarding tools, perform training as needed.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Communication, Finance, Project Management, Organizational Strategy or a related field.
- Three (3) years of professional experience in business communications and/or training.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
- Technical and ITIL Certifications
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.