As a Senior Business Analyst, you will perform business analytics for all Concessions’ business units and assist in strategizing, planning, and optimizing business operations to maximize and retain revenue. You’ll compile and analyze financial and operational statistics and assist with the development and monitoring of the Airport Board's revenue and expense budgets. Under the general direction of the Assistant Vice President of Concessions, you will assist with managing and planning information technology projects and coordinate and participate in special projects.
What you will be doing:
- Conduct and participate in research and analysis projects relating to the Concessions department which will include analyzing business development strategies and quantifying potential financial impacts, researching relevant issues and providing industry reports related to concessions best practices.
- Assist with the development of Requests for Proposals, Requests for Qualifications and Requests for Bids as well as evaluate those proposals as they are received to determine successful candidates.
- Create, prepare and distribute all reports at various levels of detail showing status of contract activity and concessionaire performance.
- Analyze trends in the macro and micro environment and develop strategies to address trends.
- Assist in the development and monitoring of the annual O&M budget including the development of financial history and trends, cost/benefit analyses and revenue projection information.
- Act as an internal consultant by providing direct analytical or methodological assistance to business units within the Concessions Department.
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, finance, maintenance management, or a related field.
- Five (5) years of experience in business planning, business analytics, operational or quantitative analysis, statistical or financial analysis or program and performance analysis.
- Experience with project management and data analytic tools.
- Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
- Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.