As a Roofing Manager you will have the unique opportunity to ensure that the nearly 400 buildings with 9 million sq. ft. of roofing and 48 million sq. ft. of water proofing is maintained and repaired. Your day to day responsibilities will include designing and overseeing the installation of new roofs, exterior water proofing, and inspecting all the exteriors of the buildings on the Airport.
What you will be doing:
Managing major roofing and waterproofing contracts, including but not limited to scheduling activities, payment activities, material and labor reviews, and communications with contractor and contractor's representative.
Maintaining the preventative and corrective maintenance database through the use of INFOR as well as respective corrective and preventative maintenance forms.
Supervising consultant condition evaluations of roofing and waterproofing systems, identifying deficiencies, and programs capital and O&M resources for maintenance and repair.
Managing design and construction of major roofing and waterproofing projects.
Responding to customer and program-identified leak complaints and directing all roofing and waterproofing contractor repair activities including priorities and schedules.
What you need:
• Bachelor’s degree in construction, engineering, architecture or related field.
• Four (4) years professional-level experience in roofing and waterproofing work.
• One (1) year of supervisory experience in roofing and waterproofing work.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver’s license.
What we desire:
• Certification as a Roof Consultants Institute (RCI) “Registered Roof Observer” (RRO) or equivalent.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective written and oral communications with people inside and outside the organization.
• Expert knowledge of roofing and waterproofing construction methods and materials.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.