As a Corporate Aviation Supervisor, you will be responsible for verifying all Corporate Aviation business transactions are accurate and complete. You will be reviewing, verifying, coordinating and reconciling business transactions and billing processes. You will also be monitoring Corporate Aviation activities, inspecting facilities and public areas to ensure standards for safety, cleanliness, maintenance and other contract related functions are being met.
You’ll have the opportunity to promote the DFW Airport and to work for one of the best airports in the world.
What you will be doing:
What you need:
• Associate degree in business, public administration, aviation or related field.
• Three (3) years of experience in airport operations, aircraft fueling operations, general aviation, or airline operations including one (1) year experience in a position requiring extensive public contact.
• Two (2) years supervisory experience in the above listed fields.
• Must possess Aircraft Re-Fueling certification or obtain it within 30 days of hire.
• Must possess or obtain National Air Transportation Association (NATA) Safety Certification within 30 days of hire.
• Any equivalent combination of education and/or experience may be substituted for the above.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.