As an Airport Customer Experience Specialist, you will deliver excellent customer service at a level that creates customer loyalty and elevates DFW Airport’s world-class reputation in the aviation industry. You will learn the different areas of the terminals and improve passenger service satisfaction scores by assigned targets. You’ll work on a team that is motivated to push DFW Airport’s rank to first in its peer group of large hub airports in the Americas and Europe.
What you will be doing:
• Collaborate with the Experience Hub to ensure an operational environment in the Terminals by monitoring any irregularities in the daily “playlist” and report to the Customer Experience Supervisors.
• Meet and exceed concessions standards by monitoring and reporting performance issues and providing solutions to address concerns.
• Build relationships with internals stakeholders by understanding their business and customer needs to drive profitability.
• Increase customer satisfaction scores during irregular operational events by providing customers with amenities to meet or exceed customer need and expectations.
• Monitor and report contractor deficiency in the contractual scope of duties to the custodial contract administrator.
• Deliver positive customer experiences in cooperation with the department of public safety, other governmental agencies and airline during routine or emergencies events by addressing any duties as assigned.
What you need:
• Two (2) years of experience with customer service in a direct customer service environment.
• Completion of high school curriculum or equivalent.
• Possession of a valid Class C driver's license.
What we desire:
• Specific experience related to airport, airline or aviation customer service operations.
• Ability to speak a second language in addition to English.
We are Dallas Fort Worth International (DFW) Airport—one of the most successful airports in the world by any definition. We’re recognized for our innovation, leadership, drive for excellence and talented employees.
Our success is made possible because of the diverse talents of over 2,000 employees who champion our mission of providing an exceptional airport experience to our customers and connect our community to the world. We’re looking for the best talent to join us and help reimagine what an airport can be.
Bring your talents to DFW. Live and work with purpose.